Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thought-spir-ation: God is Listening and Answering


 You say: “It’s impossible.”
God says: Luke 18:27
Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."

You say: “I’m too tired.”
God says: Matthew 11:28-29
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. “

You say: “Nobody really loves me.”
God says: John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

You say: “I can’t go on.”
God says: 2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

You say: “I can’t figure things out.”
God says: Proverbs 3:5-6
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

You say: ”I can’t do it.”
God says: Philippians  4:13
“I can do everything through him who gives me strength. “

You say: “It’s not worth it.”
God says: Romans 8:28
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

You say: ”I can’t forgive myself.”
God says: 1 John 1:9
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”

You say: “I can’t manage.”
God says: Philippians 4:9
“Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me-put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.:

You say: “I am afraid.”
God says: 2 Timothy 1: 7
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.”

You say:”I’m always worried and frustrated.”
God says: 1 Peter 5:7
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. “

You say: “I don’t have enough faith.”
God says: Romans 12:3-4
“For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.”

You say: ”I’m not smart enough.”
God says: 1 Corinthians 1:30
“It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God-that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. “

You say: “I feel all alone.”
God says: Hebrews 13:5
“Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,”

No comments:

Post a Comment