Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Anecdote - Grandma's Glasses

     A little boy said to a playmate: “When I get older I want to wear glasses just like Grandma wears. She must have a special kind because she can see much more than most people.”
    She can see when folks are hungry or tired or sorry, and she can even see what’ll make them feel better. She can see how to fix a lot of things to have fun with, and she can see what a feller meant to do, even if he didn’t do it right. She can see when a feller is about to cry and she can see what to do to make him feel better. I asked her one day how she could see so well, and she said it was the way she learned to look at things as she got older. So when I get older I want a pair of glasses just like Grandma’s so I can see good too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment