Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Friday, December 3, 2010

Poem by Grace E. Troy - I Knoweth Not, But He Knows

I know not what the Home is like
Which He went to prepare
It is enough for me to know
My Saviour will be there

He’s promised that He’ll come for me;
His word He’’ll surely keep;
It may not now be very long
Till we together meet.

I know not what a day may bring
Into this world’s long night
I know the Judge of all the earth
Will only do what’s right.

Tho thru this life’s mysterious ways
The heart may often quail
My hope is anchored safe and sound
In Him who cannot fail.

And when He comes to bring me home
And whispers low to me
One look from Him will satisfy
Thru all eternity.

"But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold."
Job 23:10

No comments:

Post a Comment