Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Monday, April 25, 2011

Poem by Unknown - Thank God For You


Good friend of mine,
Seldom is friendship such as thine;
How very much I wish to be
As helpful as you’ve been to me. . .

Of many prayer guests, one thou art
On whom I ask God to impart
Rich blessings from His storeroom rare.
And grant to you His gracious care. . .

When I recall, from time to time,
How you inspired this heart of mine;
I find myself inclined to pray
God bless my friend this very day

So often at the throne of Grace
There comes a picture of your face;
And then instinctively, I pray
That God will guide you all the way. . .

Some day, I hope with you to stand
Before the throne, at God’s right hand,
And to say to you at journey’s end,
“Praise God you’ve been to me a friend---
THANK GOD FOR YOU”

No comments:

Post a Comment