Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest

Friday, July 1, 2011

Quotes - Real Friends (Part 2)


This is my beloved, And this is my friend,
- Solomon

The only way to have a friend is to be one. 
– Ralph Waldo Emerson

The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake 
– Aristotle

Friendship is one of the sweetest joys of life. Many might have failed beneath the bitterness of their trial had they not found a friend. 
– Charles H. Spurgeon

The better part of one’s life consists of his friendships 
– Abraham Lincoln

My friends are my estate. Forgive me then the avarice to hoard them! 
– Emily Dickinson

In every friend we lose a part of ourselves, and the best part 
– Alexander Pope

The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are right 
– Mark Twain

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. 
– Sicilian Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment